- About Us
- Our Work
- Community Foundation
- Contact us
GIVE AN HOUR. GIVE A DAY. GIVE YOUR BEST
Join fellow teens for a rewarding day of service organized by Youth United Project Leaders.
LEARN ABOUT NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/YouthUnitedOfClallamCounty
WHAT'S UP NEXT?
Youth United opportunities: There are many upcoming volunteer opportunities throughout the year and more will be regularly posted.
How to find out about Youth United Opportunities: You can watch for them on the United Way website www.unitedwayclallam.org, or by liking and visiting the Youth United Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/YouthUnitedOfClallamCounty or by emailing United Way – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need community service hours to get to the 145 total for Youth United and earn a Varsity Letter in Community Service? March 31 is the deadline each year.
- Art Feiro Marine Life Science Center – Randall Walz - 417-6254
- YMCA After the Bell – Lee Routledge - 452-9244
- YMCA Youth in Government – Michelle Gentry – 452-9244
- YMCA Family Fitness Night – First Friday of Every Month - Lee Rutledge - 452-9244
- Friday School Food Bank Project – Tina Smith O’Hara – 565-3703
- Port Angeles Library - Story Time or Teen Technology Volunteer Program - Jennifer Knight – 417-8500 x7732, 7733
- Senior Center – Help with tech trainiing, problem solving and many other intergenerational activiteies - D Bellamente – 457-7004
- First Step Family Support Center – De De–452-3263 (weekdays-childcare); Beth Clifford-461-4581 (evenings-child care for parenting classes)
First Step Tutor/Reading program - Emma Tucek - 457-8355
- Serenity House Family Services – 452-7224 - Letusha Minks
- Volunteer Chore Services – Teri Wensits – 417-5640
- Boys & Girls Club – Janet Gray – 683-8095
- Port Angeles Food Bank – Jessica Hernandez - 452-8568
- Humane Society – Justine Paar or Sarah Speers - 457-8206
- Project Homeless Connect - February/March - Cora Krueger - 452-9011
- KONP Home Show - February - Doreen Northrup - Call in February - 4571450
KidsFest - March - Lysa Lyons - 45
- Earth Day Activities – April 20th - Check in with United Way on any planned activities
- Young at Art - May - Tina Smith O'Hara - 565-3703 - email@example.com
- Relay for Life - May
- Special Olympics - Summer
- Clallam County Fair - August
- Your Church or Faith Community
- Duck Derby - Autumn - Olympic Merdical Center Foundation - 417-7144
- United Way Day of Caring – September - Jody Moss - 457-3011 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teddy Bear Tea and Festival of Trees - November - Olympic Medical Center Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity - Jake Eyre - 360-681-6780
- North Olympic Peninsula Skills Center Natural Resources - Dan Lieberman - 565-1892
- 4H - Jenny Schmidt - 417-2358