GIVE AN HOUR. GIVE A DAY. GIVE YOUR BEST
Join fellow teens for a rewarding day of service organized by Youth United Project Leaders.
LEARN ABOUT NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/YouthUnitedOfClallamCounty
WHAT'S UP NEXT?
Youth United opportunities: There are many upcoming volunteer opportunities throughout the year and more will be regularly posted.
How to find out about Youth United Opportunities: You can watch for them on the United Way website www.unitedwayclallam.org, or by liking and visiting the Youth United Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/YouthUnitedOfClallamCounty or by emailing United Way – firstname.lastname@example.org
Need community service hours to get to the 145 total for Youth United and earn a Varsity Letter in Community Service? March 31 is the deadline each year.
- Art Feiro Marine Life Science Center – Fill out an application online feiromarinelifecenter.org - Bob Campbell 417-6254
- YMCA After the Bell, Youth Sports, Summer Camps and Family Fun Night – Lee Routledge - 452-9244
- Friday School Food Bank Project – Tina Smith O’Hara – 565-3703
- Port Angeles Library - Summer Volunteer Opportunites - Jennifer Knight – 417-8500 x7732, 7733
- Senior Center – Summer Volunteer Opportunities - D Bellamente – 457-7004
- First Step Family Support Center – 457-835
- Chamber of Commerce-460-9916
- Serenity House Family Services – 452-7224
- Volunteer Chore Services – Teri Wensits – 417-5640
- Boys & Girls Club – Janet Gray – 683-8095 or Ashley Woolsey 417-2831
- Port Angeles Food Bank – Jessica Hernandez - 452-8568
- Humane Society – Justine Paar or Sarah Speers - 457-8206
- Project Homeless Connect - February/March - Cora Krueger - 452-9011
- Port Angeles Visitors Center-452-2363
- KONP Home Show - February
KidsFest - March
- Young@Art - May - Tina Smith O'Hara - 565-3703 - email@example.com
- Relay for Life - May
- Special Olympics - Summer
- Clallam County Fair - August
- Duck Derby - Olympic Medical Center Foundation - 417-7144
- United Way Day of Caring – September - 457-3011
- Teddy Bear Tea and Festival of Trees - November - Olympic Medical Center Foundation - 417-7144
- Habitat for Humanity - Sarah Ketchum- 360-681-6780