- About Us
- Our Work
- Community Foundation
- Contact us
GIVE AN HOUR. GIVE A DAY. GIVE YOUR BEST
Join fellow teens for a rewarding day of service organized by Youth United Project Leaders.
LEARN ABOUT NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES BY LIKING OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/YouthUnitedOfClallamCounty
WHAT'S UP NEXT?
Youth United opportunities: There are many upcoming volunteer opportunities throughout the year and more will be regularly posted.
How to find out about Youth United Opportunities: You can watch for them on the United Way website www.unitedwayclallam.org, or by liking and visiting the Youth United Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/YouthUnitedOfClallamCounty or by emailing United Way – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need community service hours to get to the 145 total for Youth United and earn a Varsity Letter in Community Service? March 31 is the deadline for this year.
Help setting up and taking down the United Way Home Show booth 2/21 and 2/23 – call or text Scott at (801) 643-4403.
Help at Kids Fest – March 1, 10 – 2:00 – Call Lisa Lyon at 452-5437, or come to Vern Burton on Saturday 3/1 between 9:00 and 2:00 pm.
Help with Clean up for Project Homeless Connect on 3/7 at 3:00 at Vern Burton gym.
Help SmileMobile staff with on-site registration: Call (565-3703) or email email@example.com. SmileMobile, a modern dental office on wheels, returns to Jefferson Elementary March 10 - 21, 2014. Staff will schedule appointments with new clients as well as schedule follow-up visits with clients from previous SmileMobile visits. Any families interested in the SmileMobile program should arrange an appointment by Friday, February 28 by calling SmileMobile staff at 1.888.286.9105.
- Art Feiro Marine Life Science Center – Randall Walz - 417-6254
- YMCA After the Bell – Michelle Gentry – 452-9244
- YMCA Youth in Government – Michelle Gentry – 452-9244
- YMCA Family Fitness Night – First Friday of Every Month - Michelle Gentry 452-9244
- Friday School Food Bank Project – Tina Smith O’Hara – 565-3703
- Port Angeles Library - Story Time or Teen Technology Volunteer Program - Jennifer Knight – 417-8500 x7732, 7733
- Senior Center or Senior Games – D Bellamente – 457-7004
- Downtown Youth Volunteer Program – Barbara Fredericks -457-9614
- First Step Family Support Center – De De – 452-3263 (weekdays - childcare); Beth Clifford - 461-4581 (evenings - child care or parenting classes)
- Serenity House Family Services – 452-7224 - Letusha Minks
- Volunteer Chore Services – Teri Wensits – 417-5640
- Boys & Girls Club – Janet Gray – 683-8095
- Port Angeles Food Bank – Julie Woodin-Stockert - 452-8568
- Humane Society – Justine Paar or Sarah Speers - 457-8206
- Project Homeless Connect - February - Cindy Burdine – 565-5047
- KONP Home Show - February
- Family Fun and Fitness Friday - February
- KidsFest - March - Lysa Lyons
- Earth Day Activities – April 20th - Check in with AmeriCorps - PAHS Room 101
- Young at Art - May - Tina Smith O'Hara - 565-3703 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay for Life - May
- Special Olympics - Summer
- Clallam County Fair - August
- Your Church or Faith Community
- Duck Derby - Autumn
- United Way Day of Caring – September - Jody Moss - 457-3011 - email@example.com
- Teddy Bear Tea and Festival of Trees - November - Olympic Medical Center Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity - Jake Eyre - 360-681-6780
- North Olympic Peninsula Skills Center Natural Resources - Dan Lieberman - 565-1892