Skip to main content
Instead of a Day off, How About a Day ON for MLK Day!
- Looking for a few volunteer hours on Martin Luther King Day?
- What: A Community Café on bullying behaviors: A Community Café is a chance to talk with people in a facilitated conversation about topics that are important to all of us. Through this kind of conversation we can gather the wisdom of the entire community, young and old, and come up with new ideas for addressing problems.
- When: Martin Luther King Day – January 19th 2:00 Pm – 4:00 pm
- Where: Carver Room of the Port Angeles Branch of the North Olympic Library System.
- Have you ever been bullied? Have you observed others being bullied or known about aggressive behavior but have felt unable to do anything about it? Perhaps you participated in one of the school assemblies on December 9, on Cyber Bullying presented by experts Darrin and Beth Laur. We hope that you will consider attending a follow up a two hour discussion, in the format of a Community Café sponsored by Prevention Works! BRAVE Task Force (Bullying Reduction And Violence Elimination).
- Questions? Contact: Mary Doherty, Coordinator, Prevention Works!
firstname.lastname@example.org, c 610 952 6026