1. $6,000: Sequim Food Bank – Additional food storage.
2. $10,000: North Olympic Healthcare – Medical Supplies.
3. $3,700: Our Resilient Community Alliance – Housing expenses for five women and their children
4. $4,000: Olympic Peninsula YMCA Port Angeles – Childcare at Dry Creek School for First responders and Medical Providers.
5. $7,000: Boys and Girls Club of the Olympic Peninsula – Childcare and meals at both Port Angeles and Sequim locations.
6. $4,000: First Step Family Support Center - Diapers and formula for families in need.
7. $5,000: First Step Family Support Center – For goods and services to support client outreach.
8. $3,000: Clallam Mosaic - support and outreach program to individuals with disabilities and their families.
9. $9,800: Clallam Mosaic – To continue virtual programming.
10. $10,000: Port Angeles Food Bank - provide meat and produce to 300-500 households a week for several weeks.
11. $10,000: Olympic Community Action Program - OlyCAP's food bank and senior nutrition programs.
12. $5,000: Lutheran Community Services – To continue operations.
13. $10,000: West Olympic Betterment Association - Assistance to those who are of extremely limited financial means to withstand the hardships associated with the COVID pandemic.
14. $9,250: Camp Beausite NW - Send a Camp in a Box activity package to 150 campers this summer and upfront costs of running a respite weekend.
15. $10,000: Society of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Joseph Conference - To help those in Sequim School District who are directly affected by the COVID-19 virus due to loss of/reduced income (assist with rent/mortgage payments, PUD payments, and food).
16. $10,000: Society of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Joseph Conference – Provide rent and utilities assistance to residents of Sequim School District.
17. $5,000: Forks Community Food Bank – To purchase food supplies.
18. $21,000: Sequim Food Bank and Port Angeles Food Bank – To purchase food supplies.
19. $1,000: Concerned Citizens – Personal Protective Equipment for home visits, day care and group home staff.
20. $5,000: Concerned Citizens – Childcare scholarships.
21. $14,393: Concerned Citizens – Commercial freezer to increase capacity, paper supplies, and other disposable items and groceries.
22. $500: Childcare Action Council – For cleaning supplies for their partner day cares.
23. $7,600: Serenity House of Clallam County – Expand shelter capacity.
24. $7,500: The Answer for Youth - For food, hygiene packs and other supports for homeless clients.
25. $10,000: Sequim Community – Aid for increased demand for financial assistance.
26. $2,000: Mariposa House – To stock food pantries in Forks and Beaver
27. $3,367.14: Dungeness Valley Health & Wellness Clinic (Sequim Free Clinic) - for furniture to make their waiting room easily cleanable during COVID.
28. $2,000: Parenting Matters Foundation – To purchase school supplies and backpacks for Sequim students in need.
29. $875: Joyce Community Education Foundation – To purchase school supplies for Crescent students in need.
30. $5,000: Lutheran Community Services Northwest – To purchase school supplies for Port Angeles students in need.
31. $3,000: Volunteer Hospice of Clallam County – To offset costs related to website design, purchase of online volunteer training or cost of a content development consultant.
32. $2,200: QVSD & Soroptimist International of Olympic Rainforest – To purchase school supplies for Quillayute students in need.
33. $10,000: Port Angeles Education Foundation – Provide internet to students in Port Angeles school district.
34. $2,000 Boys & Girls Clubs of the Olympic Peninsula- Increase childcare needs.
35. $5,000 St. Andrews Assisted Living- Cover lost revenue due to COVID cancelling event.
36. & 37. $10,000 Port Angeles and Forks Chambers of Commerce-Assistance to local restaurant and bar workers.
38. $5,000 Habitat for Humanity-Cover lost revenue due to COVID closing Habitat store.
39. $10,000 Port Angeles Food Bank-Purchase Meals Ready to Go.
40. $4,000: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Olympic Peninsula-Increased operational capacity.
41. $3,500: Camp Beausite Northwest -Offset losses in revenue due to COVID.
42. $5,000: Clallam Mosaic-Provide more virtual opportunities for clients to receive programming.
43. $3,750:Concerned Citizens-Increased need for childcare and scholarships.
44. $4,000: First Step Family Support Center-Increased need for supplies to families with young children.
45. $3,500: Olympic Peninsula YMCA-Offset loss in membership revenue due to COVID-19.
46. $3,750: Parenting Matters Foundation-Increase ability to offer virtual programming.
47. $2,500.00: West End Youth & Community Club-Offset loss in rental income due to COVID.
48. $8,000: West Olympic Betterment Association-Continued support for migrant farmworkers in the Forks area.
49. $3,000: OlyCAP-Encore-Support for scholarships, virtual programs, and COVID screening supplies.
50. $5,000: Westend Betterment Association- Support for Feeding 5000 program.
51. $5,000: Westend Betterment Association- To complete their voucher program in Forks for food and fuel.
52. $5,000: Prevention Works- Supplement the loss in program fees due to COVID
53. $5,000: Universalist Church Sequim- Support for their Little Free Pantry