UNITED WAY PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST!
Do you love making a difference in your community AND carving pumpkins?!
It's time to FALL into GIVING and CARVE out a little time for some Fall FUN! As we all start to regain some normalcy in our busy Fall routines, let's make time to come together for a good cause and have some fun doing it! And who doesn’t love carving pumpkins!? Especially Sunny Farms pumpkins!
$15 per Entry or $25 for two!
*Above prices includes a Sunny Farms pumpkin and carving kit*
Photo Entry Only: $10 (excludes pumpkin & kit)
Don't feel like participating? Click register below to sponsor any number of participants who might not otherwise be able to register!
Pre-K to 5yrs old
6-9 yrs old
10-12 yrs old
Entries in each division will be judged on design, detail, creativity and originality. Photos of completed pumpkins must be submitted in an email to email@example.com by Oct 26th at 5pm
Winners will be chosen by board members live on Thursday October 28th, 2021
REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION RULES:
- Click the link below to enter!
- You will receive an email with details on how to pick up your pumpkin and carving kit as well as a link to the live Zoom event.
- Pumpkins can be painted, carved, or decorated in other ways.
- Adults are welcome to help children, particularly to ensure safety, but in the spirit of the contest, please ensure the entry is primarily done by the child.
- Pumpkins must be family-friendly. Scary designs are fine, but please do not incorporate any violent or sexually suggestive elements. Organizers have the right to refuse any entry deemed inappropriate.
- Once your masterpieces are complete, submit your photos in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 26th at 5pm!
- Register online & come pick up your pumpkins and carving kits
- October 13-25th 10am-4pm Port Angeles School District Building
- If none of these times work for you, please contact us to make arrangements
- Call or email us at: (360) 457-3011 email@example.com
All registered participants have the opportunity to participate in the Celebration of Shadows at NO CHARGE! You can drop off your pumpkins at the Port Angeles Fine Arts Center between 11:00am and 4:30pm on Friday Oct. 22 or Saturday Oct. 23. When you drop your pumpkin off, you will be entered into their Pumpkin Carving Contest to win the grand prize!
THAT'S TWO OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN PRIZES WITH YOUR PUMPKIN MASTERPIECE!
Submitted pumpkins will be a part of the evening Pumpkin Walk from 6-8pm. All pumpkins must be picked up between 8:00-8:30pm on Saturday, Oct. 23 after the Festival. Festival information can be found at: https://www.pafac.org/shadows-festival.html